Prepaid cards can give people the chance to rebuild bad credit. Because no credit check is needed, anyone can easily acquire a prepaid card, regardless of credit score. In fact, even people with no credit history can get approved.
To open an account, you simply fill out an application and be prepared to submit a deposit for your new account. Whenever you use your prepaid card to make a purchase or pay your bills, the money will be automatically taken from your account. When the balance runs out, you must make a new deposit to be able to use the prepaid card for new transactions.
A lot of people deposit their weekly or their monthly budgets on their card since once you run out of funds in the account you can’t use it anymore. For people on a budgt this is a great way to maintain their budgetary goals. Also by using a debit card you can paying interest rates and late fees.
Here is a list of prepaid VISA cards that you can choose from:
- Get Paid up to 2 days Faster with Free Direct Deposit * – Get Your Paycheck or Benefits Checks in Your Card Account and Access Your Funds up to 2 days Earlier Than Payday.
- No CreditCheck to Get a Card. No ChexSystems Check. No Existing Bank Account Required.
- $0 Activation Fee*. No Minimum Balance. No Risk of Overdraft fees.
- $15 Bonus* with Qualifying Direct Deposit. Never Pay to Cash Your Paychecks and Get Your Pay Faster.
- Use it Everywhere Visa Debit Cards are Accepted and Pay Anyone with PayAnyone Bill Pay. Shop Online, Rent a Car, Pay Your Rent and More.
- Easy Mobile Account Access and Text Alerts. Get Your Account Balance, Transaction Details Sent to Your Phone within Seconds
- BBB Accredited A+ Company. Excellent Customer Service.
Advertiser Disclosure: *See the online credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of credit card offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Now ” button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s web site.
- Advantages of Using a Prepaid Credit Card On Your Holiday Trip
- Why You Should Take a Prepaid Card on Your Holiday Vacation
- Prepaid Credit Card As A Substitute For Credit Card