If you are not qualified to get a regular credit card because of bad credit or lack of credit history, you can easily acquire a prepaid credit card. This type of account does not involve credit check so you get approved regardless of your credit rating.
Prepaid credit cards can be used to raise a low credit score or rebuild bad credit history. How? Choose a prepaid card that reports your payments to the major credit bureaus. Thus, as you use your prepaid card for payment, you can make improvements in your credit score as well.
Here is a list of Prepaid MasterCard Credit Cards that you can choose from:
- Free, No Obligations Service
- Locate dozens of card offers in seconds
- Offers for any credit history
- Find just the right Card Offer
- Fast and Easy
Advertiser Disclosure: *See the online credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of credit card offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Now ” button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s web site.
- Prepaid Credit Card Tips for the Frequent Traveler
- Your Guide to Using Prepaid Credit Cards
- Advantages of Prepaid Credit Cards